About the Cooker
The Chippery Cooker model MSC02
- Fully automated continuous kettle cooking production system capable for producing a wide variety of snack products including potato, root vegetables and expandable pellet snacks
- Patented Slicer design that allows for a wide range of cuts and thickness
- Durable 304/316 stainless steel constuction throughout
- Built-in hood & Baffle filter unit encapsulates entire cooking area
- PLC controlled (computerized) touch screen operated interface panel for ease of use
- Easy clean system allows all components to be removed for daily cleaning
- Automated boil out system
- 1” drain valve for faster oil draining into holding tank
- High / Low temperature shut off to ensure safety and consistent high quality
- Fully contained Ansul R102 Pre Engineered Fire Suppression System
- A chute is fed with potatoes or and rests on a rotating slicing disk.
- The slices fall into a temperature controlled oil bath of 100% sunflower oil
- Two paddles rotate and move the slices through the oil, under a submerging conveyor belt that evenly cooks the slices
- A take out conveyor takes the slices from the oil, allowing excess oil to drip off, dry and cool and then fall into a large finished bowl
Entire process takes 2-3 minutes.
They are ready to be seasoned, bagged and purchased, hot and fresh!
- Listed and Certified for use worldwide.
- Safety ensured with Ansul equipped with manual pull and emergency stop button as well as alarms and sensors
- Easy to Clean with programmed boil out for thorough clean
- Ability to produce a wide variety of products with customizable settings
- Optional tumbler for ease of seasoning that is mounted to cooker to save space.