The Chippery Cooker model MSC02 Design
• Fully automated continuous kettle cooking production system capable for producing a wide variety of snack products including potato, root vegetables and expandable pellet snacks
• Patented Slicer design that allows for a wide range of cuts and thickness
• Durable 304/316 stainless steel constuction throughout
• Built-in hood & Baffle filter unit encapsulates entire cooking area
• PLC controlled (computerized) touch screen operated interface panel for ease of use
• Easy clean system allows all components to be removed for daily cleaning • Automated boil out system • 1” drain valve for faster oil draining into holding tank
• High / Low temperature shut off to ensure safety and consistent high quality
• Fully contained Ansul R102 Pre Engineered Fire Suppression SystemProcess
1. A chute is fed with potatoes or and rests on a rotating slicing disk.
2. The slices fall into a temperature controlled oil bath of 100% sunflower oil
3. Two paddles rotate and move the slices through the oil, under a submerging conveyor belt that evenly cooks the slices
4. A take out conveyor takes the slices from the oil, allowing excess oil to drip off, dry and cool and then fall into a large finished bowlEntire process takes 2-3 minutes. They are ready to be seasoned, bagged and purchased, hot and fresh!